New profile posts

So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
So I can ask questions in your steaming? Sounds interesting and educational.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
It will still be a couple of months before I do it, but yes, absolutely you can ask me questions when I'm doing it.
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Do you use a plugin or you just use photo editor software? Both are fun in:kaojoy: different ways. Nonetheless, good luck with your parallax mapping.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
In GIMP.
After a bit of away time due to virus and friends in crisis (friends get priority!) I think things have calmed enough for me to try to resume my activity everywhere. :kaoluv:(I still been working on projects though!)
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
Said virus and related things literally wiped all my writing team out for basically months. It was crazy. DX
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
So are we not friends? I just kidding. Sorry to hear that Covid-19 is so destructive to your project. I hope your writing teammates are well now.
After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head.
Don't mind it so much as that I was singing today at my Church. :kaoswt:
After nearly half a year I've finally made an update to my game, albeit a small one. Give it a download guys. It's a lot more fun now.
Go ahead and riot near my home. With covid, we all wearing masks. And since youre not just rioting with friends, you dont know who is who, even when theyre right behind you ;) Could be anyone
3 done, 9 to go... this is taking forever to do... I usually say "this would be easier with a tablet" would it be?

Reactions: Finnuval
Finnuval
Finnuval
Probably...
Lilly
Lilly
Definitely, no...It actually depends on the person.
I'm an artist myself, but actually how long does it usually take you?
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@Lilly Mmm... Aproximately 2-3 hours with basic colours, shading might take another one ._.
A "writer" wants to be heard. An "author" wants to hold a mirror up to the world so it can see itself.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Tai_MT, that is my discussion about. We are truly caring about our characters so much. That we are over protecting them from harm and suddenly gain suppower power in unnatural way. Thank you bring up.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
I felt I need a stimulant to rid myself of the IRL negativity so I could focus on RM deving again. Need. More. Mental. Strength.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
What kind of a stimulant I maybe ask. The fun one or the serious one.:kaojoy: I hope you are ok physically and mentally.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
same, I know what I want to do/ work on but motivation is nowhere to be found XD. I'm sending you mental stength! good vibes coming your way!
Sharm
Sharm
I've found that one of the best ways to get rid of negativity is to not watch the news. If something really big happens someone always tells me about it anyway, but I'm not mired in it and losing faith in humanity like everyone else. For uplifting, comedies, sappy romances, and DDR music are my favorites.
Now that the MV3D plugin has been upgraded to 0.6, i can finish up my forest area!

I think I'll just clean up the portion of my tools plugin that handles "hot event on event interaction", along with player/ event interactions and release it so people can use it. The only real question is do I include array tools as well? I mean I did write my event interactions to accept arrays, and compare them against other arrays. Am I that nice? I might need more caffeine to be that nice. :kaoswt:
Oh, Minesweeper... Such a misleadingly simple game, yet I fail at playing it and at eventing it...

A first look of my game~!
So excited~
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
aww your game looks cute! I like the custom art! I love how spasticly the kids in the village run around, it's jarring but I find it funny, I'm assuming they are supposed to be playing?
Lilly
Lilly
Yeah.
"I live inside my own world of make-believe.
Kids playing on their computers, profanities.
I see the world through eyes covered with VR and cameras.
Cross out the games who heard my cries and watched me weep in rage..."

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
After a bit of away time due to virus and friends in crisis (friends get priority!) I think things have calmed enough for me to try to resume my activity everywhere. :kaoluv:(I still been working on projects though!)
After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head.
Don't mind it so much as that I was singing today at my Church. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insomniel