New profile posts

Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
I apparently need to send photo ID to Blizzard to change my phone number. I don't even need to do this to change my number with my bank or PayPal
  • Haha
Reactions: Dalph
Dalph
Dalph
Zug Zug! Chieftain wants shiny piece of paper with your face! Obey! Lok'Tar!
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can't even close your account without giving them photo ID. WTF? xD They want photo ID for everything. Can't change your address, can't change the name on your account, can't change mobile. You can add a new address, and can change your surname though. So why can't you just change the original details without jumping through hoops?
bgillisp
bgillisp
This might be why people did things to get banned instead of asking to close their account, too many hoops to jump through.
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
Willibab
Willibab
So dagger is DA'AZGILGILRUNI which doesnt sound good and is too long so i use DGR instead which
becomes DAGILNI. If that had not fitted i would just a different abbreviation because....I cheat :p
Willibab
Willibab
Finnuval: Hardly :p Put this together in like 5-10 mins. Making a real language is far beyond my ability or patience :p

(The 420 character limit is a pain)
  • Haha
Reactions: Finnuval
Finnuval
Finnuval
Well I can imagine a young tolkien starting out with something similar ;)
In all seriousness though its a pretty cool and decent way of doing it! :)
On a scale of one to I just drew a pineapple with hairy legs how bored are you today?
Everybody else: We want this, this, this, this, this, and this, and don't forget that, plus that.... we need all of it added to the new RM.

Me: Just don't make me learn a new programming language. :kaoback:
I got to thinking - it's not just the app itself when considering purchase of RPG Maker. At least one reason to get the new RPGMaker even if not switching to use it may be if they're packing in a ton of new high quality assets for the RTP.
Decided to quit using the BD battle system as it was too hard to bug-test without knowledge of Javascript. Going back to a basic turn-based battle system. Hopefully I can make it interesting!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hono