New profile posts

I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
Willibab
Willibab
Im for whatever they have to add for SRD to want to work with it, his plugins makes everything so much easier for me xD
Redeye
Redeye
I dont get why so many people are asking for C#. Javascript is perfect as it is. Nothing needs to be changed. On top of that, I really dont want to learn it just to better understand a new maker, especially after attempting to learn the basics from one of the most boring and soul-draining professors on the face of the earth.
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
....has some coding streams where he's employing Javascript workers to get around it. Been doing a bit of research into that. Personally I went with Terraria's only render part of the world strat. Still an almost constant fight with Javascript though. Probably not the best language in the world to do random generation. But apparently we're gluttons for punishment. :guffaw:
V_Aero
V_Aero
I'm not a JS fan as well, but as long as I can do basic Math it's good enough.
Willibab
Willibab
I would be VERY interested in this if i hadnt already made a fleshed out world map that im satisfied with. I make games mostly for myself tbh (using assets i cant share, alltho trying to learn how to do it myself atm) so the more random the more i can enjoy it xD
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Tutorial that make it possible to put your whole dialog / story inside a text file instead of hardcode it inside the engine.
Are there proper wording to make it clear?
Elliott404
Elliott404
Ooohh! Neat!
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
But why would u use IIFE?
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dalph
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It's an effects party, and all the effects are invited. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain

Actually I might like this one better. =O
Dalph
Dalph
Yeah, less flashy.
Admit it, with all your colours, rainbows, glitter and flash effects, your true goal is quite obvious here.
You are trying to hipnotize all the poor players that will play your game, forcing them to join your cult afterwards.
As a fellow villain, it's my duty to expose you.
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Shaz
Shaz
Busts in the generator would be pretty neat! What do you mean by "craft custom map tile sheets"? Are you talking about creating new tiles, or joining them to make a tilesheet?
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Yeah, making custom tile sheets is incredibly tedious right now. Streamlining the process would go a long way.

The alternative would be if they greatly expanded the number of tile sheets we could load while mapping which is also good.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@The Stranger Indeed, its a sour experience, but I'll drink it anyways, don't dislike it, but I wanted something sweet with lemon flavor u.u
echo
echo
Maybe if you add more lemons it will cancel it out?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Lemons are actually sweeter then strawberries sugarwise - just to bad sour is a stronger taste then sweet :p
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
  • Haha
Reactions: Finnuval
echo
echo
Mate I just bought my first hoover and I'm 27. I haven't stopped telling everyone because I think it makes me sound mature. We're all doomed.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.
Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Shaz
Shaz
If ONLY that could happen to me EVERY Monday morning!
  • Haha
Reactions: Finnuval
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29