New profile posts

Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, there was a lot of strange sounding flavours. There were things like green tea, red bean (which I've heard good things about), sesame seed, and other flavours. Thought it best to start with something that sounded a bit more plain. lol.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
lol That's what happens when I use the Japanese terms sorry. :aswt: Macha = green tea and Anzuki = red bean. From what I've heard most Western people don't like the red bean one, when they try it, but it is one of the favourites among the Japanese :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, so red bean isn't as good as I've heard? I might eventually try it if I can pick some up for cheap; don't really want to waste a lot of money on something I may end up throwing out. lol.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
The font has style and might be fitting to your game theme but its hard to read, its bad.
Kes
Kes
I agree - I struggled with reading it. Things like the upper case V looking identical to the U (bought & savings); D and O difficult to distinguish; K that looks like it might be an H; spacing and general legibility.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
All I know is, he has no mask... He is not allowed to deliver my food. :kaoback: Seems pretty good otherwise though. I agree with the other two though about the font. Maybe if it wasn't all caps... Or if it was in old school computer colors so it intentionally looks hard to read. :LZSwink:
Y'know, if I spent as much time working on my own game as I do helping people on the forums figure out how to do things for theirs, I'd have been done years ago. XD
Variation, variation, variation...

My game underwent massive optimization. From 169MB RAM I decreased the memory consumption to 133MB RAM despite added content.
Hey I am very curious if you have a game that you are working on i would LOVE to see your progress. You have impressed me over and over with your knowledge. I can just imagine your game!!!
Reactions: Starbird_Resources
Sanrie
Sanrie
I have an idea but haven't started yet since we're making a full custom resources like sprite and tilesets, would prolly take years LOL but yeah if ever we make progress I'll let you know.
I just got hit with some serious karma. I was on FB and came across a video of jelly going through a shredder. Good video on its own but the caption said "have you ever heard the horrifying sound off jello in a shredder?" so I turned on the sound. Long story short I got rickrolled. @The Stranger @standardplayer
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ comes with its own Tilesets, Character Graphics and Pre-made Maps ?
Reactions: The Stranger
Indinera
Indinera
The real question should be, do you think it comes with NEW tilesets, not the samey ones we already got from VX to MV...
Reactions: Shaz
Cyberhawk
Cyberhawk
It would deff be different. The overworld maps in MZ seem like a more saturated edit of MV overworld but i think the other tilesets are much better looking and new. (from the trailers) Memory is a bit fuzzy on the most recent one. There's no doubt in my mind that there's gonna be new premades and character graphics premade.
Sanrie
Sanrie
Yeah definitely, like every old rpgmaker has their own resources, wouldn't also want to make the peeps who bought the maker to find their own resources can't we unless to those veterans here.
try to use yanfly extender message pack 1 for adding text dirrect to the image on the CG scene.

p.s i didn't finish yet drawing the CG but i want to test it anyway also i still use many placeholder on this video
p.s.s my english is kinda bad for writting, i didn't hire editor yet for this project, sorry for the bad grammar.

Imagine getting trapped in a strange dimension where dozens or even hundreds of suns blink in and out seemingly at random, populated by titanic monsters that will brutally crush you for merely annoying them with your existence whenever you stop to take a rest.
I just noticed that all my sideview beds I made are way too long for the sprites. Well, back to the drawing board..
Reactions: BCj and Dalph
Sharm
Sharm
Long beds for tall sprites? I appreciate that you think of things like this, sometimes the RTP doesn't match the scale and it drives me crazy.
Reactions: Candacis
Candacis
Candacis
@Sharm I think, the beds are still more suitable for tall sprites, that is the format that interests me most, but I made a child sized bed that will work for the default sprites, too.
Sharm
Sharm
Cool! I've been debating making things scaled for both size sprites in my artwork for a while. Generally I just make stuff for tall sprites, but I know those aren't as easy to find.
It's almost a month since MZ is announced. Wow'd yet?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That's pretty much where I'm at. Unless MZ has some incredible changes, it's going to take ages to catch up to what MV already has. Might as well just keep improving MV.
LTN Games
LTN Games
Yup, MZ will need the Yanfly/Vistuella crew to be fast and productive otherwise people won’t jump to MZ very quickly. I have huge plans for MV and still plan to port/try MZ but MV has so much potential it just needs some love that’s all.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It will be interesting to see how all of that plays out. If Kadokawa and Degica are smart, they would hand some MZ copies to Yanfly/Vistuella in advance so those plugins are around at release. Then again a lot of people don't program, and actually use the RTP stuff. Maybe that will be enough to get people interested. So far MZ feels like reinventing the wheel to me, with new assets attached.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha