New profile posts

Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Reactions: jkweath
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Yeah! Totally right.. I miss the count of how many times I have to remember this. Sometimes my eyes are just on the big picture and lost sight of the little things. Thanks for the words people! I'm will try to make little by little now.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
hahaha, I know how you feel. I do break it down too. Or send PM to @Sharm to let her break down lol. Thrown responsibility at you.
Sharm
Sharm
I'm irresponsible, it won't go well.
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Reactions: Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Yeah! for sure. It is very active on social media. I really would like to be active too xD
I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
Black Pagan
Black Pagan
I hope you realize that it takes time for New Plugins to be available for RPG Maker MZ, So it would be best to wait for a few months and see how it goes before getting it, Unless you are one of those Coders who designs your own Plugins.

Perhaps 3 months from now would be the right time to go for the new RPG Maker (If it really turns out to be a reasonable upgrade to MV).
Nicke
Nicke
Yeah it's no worries. I can do a few plugins myself. It's mostly advanced stuff but might be able to do it myself hopefully since it uses ES6 now.
??????
??????
Do it! And then do all the plugins!!
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I like to strike a balance between planning and winging it. If I spend too much time writing everything down, then I never get any actual work done. if I do zero planning, then I quickly lose interest because the project means nothing to me, and has no structure with which to guide me as I work.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I PM'd you :D
Black Pagan
Black Pagan
I'v been stuck with the Planning Phase of my Game since the past 3 months.. ;_;. When i actually began working on my Game, I realized i didn't quite like making the Game itself but rather the Planning part :headshake:
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...
Reactions: xDRAGOONx
Cythera
Cythera
Hey, if you send me over the link to your page/download, I'll play and give you feedback! All I ask is you give my game a go in return :3
mishakoc
mishakoc
I've been playing your game but didn't get too far yet, just gotten out of the first village. I want to play some more (when I have time) before sharing my thoughts.
// Gives his message plugin the ability to evaluate any string as a function call and stuff it into MV's update cycle.
// Finally makes his Randomizer not require his message plugin to operate at efficient levels.
Progress! Now I just need my Randomizer to not need one other plugin function. :kaoswt:
standardplayer
standardplayer
I never tried to put like....fault...on SRD, I just stated that there's common compatibility issues with other plugins. Yeah, a lot of that burden is on the plugin maker......you can totally do things that make your plugins less compatible with others....no one is perfect lol, but it doesn't make sense to blame the user or other plugin writers, JavaScript doesn't use SRD's plugins as some kind of standard....
standardplayer
standardplayer
I only mentioned Yanfly because you mentioned Yanfly, and because we were specifically talking about slowdown. I'm aware that you said Yanfly tested all the plugins on a 'potato' computer, but a lot of us have or have had one of those and had the opposite results. Yanfly's plugins were clearly listed in the suggested order on the website, it's not that all of us did it wrong and only Yanfly did it right
standardplayer
standardplayer
But for me, it wasn't just from using all of them. Any time you have 100+ plugins, expect some kind of performance change lol, but it didnt' take 100+ Yanfly plugins to get my (old) comp to slow down. Yanfly is allowed to not be perfect.. He isn't a JS God, just a good scripter.
*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
I'm excited for this! But I think it will release only in September or later :(
Reactions: Kino
Demonbane
Demonbane
I hope they will add more details on their trailer
Reactions: Kino
Kino
Kino
I believe they will. The forum posts have added bits of important information.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The worst thing about it is so many people think the pandemic is over. The government hasn't told them this, they've just said it's fairly safe for things such as pubs and clubs to reopen, but people should still observe social distancing, wear masks on public transport, etc. The way people are carrying on you wouldn't think anything was wrong at all.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
My state never actually locked down...like at all. 1/10 people wear masks now but other than that nothing's really changed. We have a decent amount of people who caught it, but the death rate is less than seasonal flu if you just go by the one state. Really makes me wonder what actually went on in New York sometimes.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus I don't think things would've gotten this bad if people would've just kept calm. Instead, people ran around like headless chickens, spreading the virus and causing chaos. I've heard that, in America, people tried leaving larger towns and cities for the countryside. lol. Poor people living in rural communities.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.
Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frepoppo