New profile posts

"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
bgillisp
bgillisp
Reminds me of the time Youtube recommended me songs from Norway...I had no idea what any of the lyrics were.
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Well, technically... You're right. Sort of. It had a Japanese animation team and American writers, as did all the Scooby-Doo movies with that specific writing team.

So it's... half-anime...? You could call it that and not be wrong.

...I have no way of telling if you're joking, haha.

...Are you joking or are you actually referring to the animation team?
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I am referring to it being outsourced to Japan yes. I'd argue it's full-anime and not half, as anime is Japanese animation. The writers are irrelevant, because the animation is what makes it anime.
I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
  • Sad
Reactions: The Stranger
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
kids like that have always been around. Even I got bullied like that 20 years ago
KazukiT
KazukiT
Like what Windows i7 said, those are not friends, they are bullies. If only he had real friends who wouldn't do that.
k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
I'd get into situations like this in K-12 because I had a hard time differentiating between friends and bullies. Sometimes, bullies keep you close so they can pick on you regularly.
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
And another dude told the Director "Sir the luchi was so hard! I couldn't even tear it." Then Sir said "Here we make food for 600 people. Obviously it's not going to be like the luchi your mom makes." "...But will it be a bit softer the next time?" I just mentally facepalmed. We didn't get luchi anymore... :") Hopefully in the future?
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Has anyone there tried saying: "Sir, we can't sleep well at this rooms, we need some 5 star suites with room service, a great view and a family of kiwis"?
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
@MrKiwi Just because he's a sweetheart doesn't mean he won't hesitate to call our parents if we do that XD I think he will excuse the family of kiwis though. Nothing wrong with a cute baby kiwi and cute bigger kiwis... let's just hope the don't rot XD
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?
School sends home three books for my kid to read for homework. One doesn't have words. 0_o
l8rose
l8rose
It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story themselves. Which really defeats the purpose of it being homework to learn to read.
I mean... I kinda get it for an in class activity but not for a homework thing.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Dalph LOL! That does sound pretty funny.

@l8rose Yeah. Seems kinda pointless. As you said, it's a neat idea for an activity, but what's the point of setting it as homework? They could've all shared their made up stories with one another in class. I'm not a fan of homework anyway, think it's just unnecessary stress.
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
@The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that she's five.
Yeah... her school is kind of terrible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killerboy3000