New profile posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Reactions: callmedan
callmedan
callmedan
If it's possible, I'd like to see how to edit square tiles (like cliff or water autotile) into rounded tiles.
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
KazukiT
KazukiT
That's just the means of breaking the ice. You'll get to studying once you get to know each other.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I know them. They're my roommates. But this concept of dorms and students studying with each other is so weird... I'll go to the library from now on.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Not with roomates... but, in general, whenever I got to "study" in group its either speaking about anything, or me answering tons of questions about anything else... but yeah, studying in groups its a rare skill only some people achieved :kaoback:
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
Do you still have access to the project folder and files? It's not clear if the game was deleted entirely, or if the game file is just corrupted. If it's a corrupted game error, there are some recovery methods you can attempt to see if you can recover map/event data, but you'd still need access to the project files.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sometimes I think I'm being paranoid with how often I backup my game, including a cloud based zip backup as well.... Then I read stories like this. Sorry to hear this happened!
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Always sad when someone loses a game... Nobody thinks itll happen to them until it's too late.
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It was a dark time when people talked to each other with voices. A time when trips to the restroom weren't a gaming experience... And an even scarier time when people looked where they were driving. You should be thankful you don't remember such a horrendous age! :LZSwink:
Reactions: RCXDan
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
  • Wow
Reactions: Shaz and MrKiwi
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
It's property for the intellectuals in society :LZYcool:.

Joking aside, intellectual property = Copyright, Patents, Industrial Designs, Trademarks, Plant Breeds, and Trade Secrets.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
All right then, keep your secrets... e.e

Got it, then its indeed pretty neat :)
Shaz
Shaz
Just dumb it down for the regular people here :D

I think solicitors get paid the high money because they are the only ones who can understand legalese!
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005