New profile posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
Poryg
Poryg
They don't come at my door. They stand on the streets, but approach people there. Fun fact though, Jehova is in Czech the same name for how Jews call God, yet Jehova's witnesses will deny being Jews. :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Poryg have you taken any time to consider how Scientology might benefit you? I could bring over my E-Meter and get a quick Thetan reading. I've got some pamphlets you might like to read, as well
Poryg
Poryg
Czech republic is from 81% atheist. It's not without reason.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
  • Haha
Reactions: standardplayer
Shaz
Shaz
They may not have lived in Austin when you dated :) Can you do a reverse phone lookup?
Reactions: samkfj
mlogan
mlogan
I had a face to face conversation with someone yesterday. She called me by name. Commented how big my kids had gotten. Not sure who she was.

At least with a text you can use the ole “lost all my contacts, who is this again?” line.
samkfj
samkfj
I haven't actually tried to reverse phone look up--I could try it. I like the mystery of this all to be honest xD it's just silly to me.

Also--gosh @mlogan I've had that happen to me before... it's so uncomfortable. I am also incredibly bad with names.
Reactions: mlogan
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Reactions: CrowStorm
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Also, To The Moon made me super baby cry .... TwwwT
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Have this in my Steam library since 2014 and I haven't even touch it
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Don't have a Switch, so no. I have played the Steam version and I too bawled my eyes out.
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
callmedan
callmedan
If it's possible, I'd like to see how to edit square tiles (like cliff or water autotile) into rounded tiles.
Annwfn
Annwfn
Hello, do you know a way I could create autotiles? I have a 2x2 tree that I animated through events and (it has 3 frames) and I would really like it if I could turn it into a tile A1 animation instead, so I can save on event slots (believe me or not, my map has reached 999 event slot maximum). Can you help me with this? Thank you!
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
KazukiT
KazukiT
That's just the means of breaking the ice. You'll get to studying once you get to know each other.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I know them. They're my roommates. But this concept of dorms and students studying with each other is so weird... I'll go to the library from now on.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Not with roomates... but, in general, whenever I got to "study" in group its either speaking about anything, or me answering tons of questions about anything else... but yeah, studying in groups its a rare skill only some people achieved :kaoback:
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith