New profile posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
Wavelength
Wavelength
Who is 'we'?
The Stranger
The Stranger
I mean, I know breakfast is an important meal, but punishing people for not having it is going a bit far. Is it 20 lashes in the courtyard for skipping your bowl of Weetatbix? XD
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I prefer 1 meal a day plus snacks. 3 is way too much. Then each one can only be a little one and I like to feast.
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Reactions: standardplayer
Wavelength
Wavelength
Nice job! With flexible tools like that on your belt, you can really start to get creative and figure out what kind of battle experience you'd like to create for your player.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
exactly! it's pretty satisfying being able to make use of all the stuff I've gathered to put this together in such a manner.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
Um, basically, realism.

Fixed wing aircraft literally CAN'T turn with a reasonable turn radius w/o tipping their wings (helicopters are a different beast). Rolling IS HOW planes turn: you want to turn right, you tip your left wing up to catch more wind and your right wing down to catch less, and so on.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
The wing FLAPS let you make small, minute corrections to your left-to-right orientation, but you can't make anything resembling a tight turn in a fixed wing aircraft IRL without rolling.

Anywhere, there IS a reason in this case.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
That said, Just Cause 3 (I think it was 3, maybe 4) ridiculously exaggerates the turn radius you can get from the wing FLAPS to the point where I think it'd work just like you want, you're able to steer left-to-right and make tight turns w/o any rolling. Totally absurd and absurd looking if you know the slightest bit about aircraft (as is a rocket booster on a helicopter, for instance), but very convenient!
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
Poryg
Poryg
Czech republic is from 81% atheist. It's not without reason.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Hello, good sir. Would you mind if I speak to you a little about our only true God, the creator of all things, and the "Universal Sovereign"?
Poryg
Poryg
Unless He is the flying spaghetti monster, it's really pointless. I've had too many theological debate with various religious believers and never lost XD
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
  • Haha
Reactions: standardplayer
Shaz
Shaz
They may not have lived in Austin when you dated :) Can you do a reverse phone lookup?
Reactions: samkfj
mlogan
mlogan
I had a face to face conversation with someone yesterday. She called me by name. Commented how big my kids had gotten. Not sure who she was.

At least with a text you can use the ole “lost all my contacts, who is this again?” line.
samkfj
samkfj
I haven't actually tried to reverse phone look up--I could try it. I like the mystery of this all to be honest xD it's just silly to me.

Also--gosh @mlogan I've had that happen to me before... it's so uncomfortable. I am also incredibly bad with names.
Reactions: mlogan
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Reactions: CrowStorm
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Also, To The Moon made me super baby cry .... TwwwT
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Have this in my Steam library since 2014 and I haven't even touch it
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Don't have a Switch, so no. I have played the Steam version and I too bawled my eyes out.
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn