New profile posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Coming off of personal pain? What's happened? By the way, I like your new, updated avatar. :)
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
It's an older avatar actually, and one I'm glad I still had. As for my problems, I can't pin down just one issue. They started after I blew off friends last night with no real warning, and I still can't figure out why. As such my emotions snowballed into despair about a whole legion of things as they always do.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

The Stranger
The Stranger
Adorable! Is she saying 'I'm an adult married woman'? I love it when I see women just walking around with kitty ears on, wearing a cute animal themed hat, or using an animal themed umbrella. I like it when people in general reveal their inner children.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
Yes, this is a translation of the inscription on the picture. And the picture itself is a self-portrait. And Yes... I have a sheep hat like this.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Ok, I believe you.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Is that a photo of a birb? Why'd you make it all blurry? Why did you take so many photos of paper? I'm guessing it's college related stuff.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Yeah it's an Oriental Magpie Robin ^^ I just blurred everything on the left huhu. And yeah... hundreds of school college related sh*ts I never deleted...
The Stranger
The Stranger
What's written on them? They're too small for me to see. I think I see graphs and other drawings. Is it maths related?
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
Omige
Omige
I'm so afraid I couldn't even finish reading my first book within such three-week winter vacation. Fortunately, I've figured out a plan by conducting which I can read a few hours a day while finishing homework.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Glad to see you reading books! ^^ I also got a book from my Versity Library: https://framapic.org/tZJ7ipbMPu4Y/GLroUv4L9PMS.jpg
To be honest, I didn't want to read books at this time... I have 4 courses this semester and they're very hard... But it's compulsory for us to read literary works.
Reactions: Omige
Omige
Omige
@Hyouryuu-Na :kaohi:What a coincidence that The Kite Runner is also one of three English books recommended by our school this semester! But reading English literary works isn't our compulsory work, but interest. We usually read books written in native language.
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Reactions: mlogan
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
They're like Pokemon, you should catch them all. <Degica has deposited $5 in your Paypal account, please delete this part of the message before posting!> ...Just kidding, glad you're excited. :LZSexcite:
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
  • Wow
Reactions: MrKiwi
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Actors and Events really need a RPG Maker Tinder to help them hook up. Nothing worse than a lonely event or actor. And for 50 gold you can send a direct message to the event of your choice! :LZSexcite: As for the Pacific, just be careful you don't find Cthulhu on the way. :kaoswt:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrKiwi
Shaz
Shaz
One day, someone who is just learning to use RPG Maker is going to come to this forum for eventing help. And they are going to find this status post.

I weep for them.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
If there is such a thing as a perfect future, you've just described it for me. My only regret is I won't be able to physically see the tears, maybe they'll read this message and be kind enough to provide a picture. :LZSexcite:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(
Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The secret is to have a magical puzzle box that blinds your opponent so you can stack your deck. Turns out "the heart of the cards" is weirdly on your side all the time then. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macblink