New profile posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

The Stranger
The Stranger
Adorable! Is she saying 'I'm an adult married woman'? I love it when I see women just walking around with kitty ears on, wearing a cute animal themed hat, or using an animal themed umbrella. I like it when people in general reveal their inner children.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
Yes, this is a translation of the inscription on the picture. And the picture itself is a self-portrait. And Yes... I have a sheep hat like this.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Ok, I believe you.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Is that a photo of a birb? Why'd you make it all blurry? Why did you take so many photos of paper? I'm guessing it's college related stuff.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Yeah it's an Oriental Magpie Robin ^^ I just blurred everything on the left huhu. And yeah... hundreds of school college related sh*ts I never deleted...
The Stranger
The Stranger
What's written on them? They're too small for me to see. I think I see graphs and other drawings. Is it maths related?
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
Omige
Omige
I'm so afraid I couldn't even finish reading my first book within such three-week winter vacation. Fortunately, I've figured out a plan by conducting which I can read a few hours a day while finishing homework.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Glad to see you reading books! ^^ I also got a book from my Versity Library: https://framapic.org/tZJ7ipbMPu4Y/GLroUv4L9PMS.jpg
To be honest, I didn't want to read books at this time... I have 4 courses this semester and they're very hard... But it's compulsory for us to read literary works.
Reactions: Omige
Omige
Omige
@Hyouryuu-Na :kaohi:What a coincidence that The Kite Runner is also one of three English books recommended by our school this semester! But reading English literary works isn't our compulsory work, but interest. We usually read books written in native language.
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bymac