New profile posts

I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Dororo
Dororo
There are 40 newborn kitties in the nearby garden. I've practically lost my GF.
  • Haha
Reactions: NeoPGX
Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.
Dororo
Dororo
There's a japanese martial art that teach how to kill people with common objects like paper, flowers, stockings.
The only part of the advent calendar that is missing is the content for christmas. And I am clueless af xD
Based on music resources around the internet, what is the musical theme or style that's hard to find? Is it sci-fi, slice of life, urban, platformer, or anything else? :D
Good morning. Please introduce caffeine in the proper slot. Not sufficient caffeine, add more. Add more. Continue until you hear a sound signal. Please continue. Insufficient caffeine. Increase the quantity of SRW music. Add caffeine.
I have to fix a little more.
Or maybe a lot. Yeah, I need to make the characters look a little bit more fit in some poses.
Reactions: Dororo
Dororo
Dororo
It look very interesting to me. Dressed up will look even better. The punch animation is very fine with that change of pose.
There once was a man whose name was my own
Who tried to make games for console and phone
But after ten years
Some blood sweat and tears
Weird status updates were all that he'd shown.....
I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Pretty good as of late, at worst we've been getting "unhealthy for sensitive groups". I bought a personal air purifier (to move between my home and office) and PM2.5 filter upgrades for my mask. Basically I'm a much higher level wanderer of Silent Hill now. :kaopride:

Still no Pyramid hat though. :kaocry:
Dalph
Dalph
You know sometimes not going out much can cause health problems, like lack of vitamin D from sunlight which exposes the body to ilness more often.
Get better soon.
taarna23
taarna23
I live on the frozen, not-quite-sunless-but-almost north. I take D3 vitamins daily for a good reason. I'm just also in that lovely group of folks that if they catch COVID, are likely to not make it unless they're lucky and asymptomatic. I'll go out more once the apocalypse is over. >.>
--- Dialog Filter ---

Gunner: Yo! my ****** friend?
Hero: Uhh,what happen with your mouth?
Gunner: Huh? what ****** happen with my mouth? i just speech as usual.
Hero: But,your mouth are like the garbage!
Gunner: Hey,what the **** are you say? you want the piece of **** with my ****** Gun!
(Meanwhile,The Dialog Filter In The Option Is Off)
Shikamon
Shikamon
is this one of spongebob episode ?
Wavelength
Wavelength
CLOUD!! I told you to stop letting Barret run the puppet shows in this establishment!
  • Haha
Reactions: Ami
Ami
Ami
@Shikamon inspired from Fallout with dialogue filter and,yeah,it is. i imagine the censor SFX is gunshots
Knightmare
Knightmare
@taarna23 Cool. I would definitely be willing to try it out when you have something. I redid my maps several times before I got to a point where I thought they were halfway decent but I will still probably tweak them a bit more because I know they could be better still. I hope it all goes well for you, I really want to try it out!
Knightmare
Knightmare
@KakonComp - Alright! Hopefully you don't get behind at work haha. I will be going to bed soon but I will be able to see what you said when it's morning time here again. Quick Tip...Don't have anyone "purchase" the 'Steal Gold' skill as it will not work yet until a steal plugin is available for MZ or when I event one. Thanks for trying it out!
KakonComp
KakonComp
Thanks for the heads up, thankfully gold doesn't seem so bad to get thus far. And no worries, I'm just waking up an hour or two later than usual, and with about 2-4 hours of work to do before I can do whatever.
Well, here it is, colored. :kaoslp:
henryandjay
henryandjay
Thanks for the reply, although I don't quite understand the meaning... =D

Well actually the word "empty" is just the translation corresponding to the right-top Chinese word on my head icon, nothing negative LOL
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh I was just making a story based on a car running out of gas. A lot of horror stories begin with people being stranded in the middle of nowhere because for whatever reason their car stops working. The nice pause beforehand made it seem like a sigh followed by saying "empty" which is pretty much how someone realizing their gas tank was empty would go. :LZSwink:
henryandjay
henryandjay
haha, now I got it! Nice joke~~~:kaojoy:
Just a ordinary seller.
I never saw any jrpg story about the chosen one and his companions done very straight to follow all basic jrpg tropes.
Shikamon
Shikamon
Isn't making it unique will take away all cliche? some players may be losing interest, some maybe not and just enjoy the familiarity, not everyone can be pleased anyway. :D
Sharm
Sharm
That's true. It's good not to repeat things endlessly but sometimes treading the same path as before can be a type of entertainment. Like wearing your favorite outfit. It's not new but you still love it.
Sigony
Sigony
Many people will like a story structure but read so much of it that they get sick of it.
I think it’s important to hint at the start “the gameplay is this level of awesome, the story is sorta like this, the tone is like this, the theme has this aspect” level stuff to say “we got what you want foo”

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Made some HIME grids.

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.
The only part of the advent calendar that is missing is the content for christmas. And I am clueless af xD
Based on music resources around the internet, what is the musical theme or style that's hard to find? Is it sci-fi, slice of life, urban, platformer, or anything else? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
escorralho