New profile posts

Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah, been very busy and my Health has been acting up lately to. But things are slowly calming down so :)
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
Finnuval
Finnuval
yeah we are out there just not as vocal as the 'git-gud' crowd xD
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I don't know of many places that have similar images. Try searching for royalty free images or public domain images online. Perhaps that would yield some results.
Kes
Kes
Out of curiosity I took a distinctive one, did a reverse image search and found that it had originally been posted in 2011 here. So I think that one is definitely dubious. And if one is, then...
Kes
Kes
Just seen the request for a recommendation - please use Resource Requests for things like that, not here on Status Updates. It's not their purpose, and if it's a proper thread then others who could benefit from the info will see it. Here the info will be lost to sight in a day or so.
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Personally one of my favorite pieces, especially the climax is Just... Glorious :)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Okay okay, let's not turn this into a competition that would spam OP's profile post. hahha :LZYcheeze:
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha yeah, impossible contest to begin with. There are many beautiful pieces for the violin and played well it's one of the most beautiful instruments xD and its not like we disagree on what's good here lol
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
standardplayer
standardplayer
Can you use it to program me some sort of Jealousy-Manager? Bc I want a new PC! XD
  • Haha
Reactions: Kvothe
Kvothe
Kvothe
Hahaha c'mon you can buy one, at least for you will be more cheap hauha I have to wait 8 years, for me to able to buy one (I mean, myself buying with a decent setup)
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid