New profile posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
The Stranger
The Stranger
They're only bad if used poorly. Tropes work, and people tend to enjoy them.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
E.g. When you watched too much Isekais and started to trash them because they are (mostly) the same generic sh1t that aren't actually bad on their own.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well it's not bad, but it is boring. As an academic work tho, it would be bad (music professors hate 1-4-5 lol).
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Reactions: Shaz
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Code looked perfect, all I did was replace the Self Variable in the self switch flip command with a normal global and it worked perfectly. Literally var key = [$gameMap._mapId,$gameVariables.value(37),'D'];
$gameSelfSwitches.setValue(key,true);
And all I changed was 23 to 37 (a normal global). It's just little issues like that. It has lots of them.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh I guess I left out the line before that... I had to add it in. I set variable 37 to be equal to variable 23. So just in case you're wondering, 23 had the right value, MV just didn't like it. As a joke, variable 37 has the name "Throw away for Compatibility".... Obviously this issue never comes up, like never, seriously never. :LZSskeptic:
Lilly
Lilly
I have to many skills to share...I closed my helping tread, but people still ask for stuff!!
I can't bear to say no so.....
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
hiddenone
hiddenone
@zachb Please do not use the status feed to ask support questions, as it's against the rules. Also, Human_Male hasn't been online in months, so it's unlikely he'd be able to help you. Make a thread asking your question instead.
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
Reactions: Bex
Bex
Bex
Thank you :kaothx:
Same counts for me.
All is good, I was a bit to lazy, than add some bad English gramma ontop, and we have a funny confusion. :kaoblush:
Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah, people will get annoyed really fast haha
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha well thats their problem :p Unless they are Scottish, then they have a right to be annoyed :D
Lilly
Lilly
I guess that's a good reason to put these habits to use....I just started a voice actor recruitment tread..
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
Kes
Kes
Out of curiosity I took a distinctive one, did a reverse image search and found that it had originally been posted in 2011 here. So I think that one is definitely dubious. And if one is, then...
Kes
Kes
Just seen the request for a recommendation - please use Resource Requests for things like that, not here on Status Updates. It's not their purpose, and if it's a proper thread then others who could benefit from the info will see it. Here the info will be lost to sight in a day or so.
Soulrender
Soulrender
@Kes, I already posted topic in resource requests with such images, but no one replied, so in a mean time I've started searching internet and I've found this blog, now while I'm writing this comment I'm thinking I should bump that topic, but on the other hand this gives me an idea. In about hour I'm going shopping, so on the way I buy paints and brush and try do some painting - oh god...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thurein