New profile posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
Reactions: MechScapeZH
bgillisp
bgillisp
Musta improved, as they have been caught selling games where the .exe was missing a few years ago.
jkweath
jkweath
I suppose so. They had quite a list of suggestions for me too, mostly involving controller support. For example: they warned that if you unplug a controller while playing and plug it back in, the game won't recognize it. I didn't even know that. Nothing I can do about that, as far as I know.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Very good to know- thanks for posting this! Glad to see Steam cares about what it's selling.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
*agrees @Shaz * Be savage. Then record it for a YouTube video and put the Thug Life glasses/music on your face and meme it hard.
bgillisp
bgillisp
You remind them that they can't say F** this lawsuit or court date or fine or jail time?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
If you got proof (if that person uploads the game or shows his/her project on youtube it would be solid evidence) you can send it to a moderator and we'll take care of it.
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
Ugh, just told my wife she can get a therapist or get a divorce. People, if you're wrong, apologize + shut up. Don't try to flip it, or you'll be single ;)
standardplayer
standardplayer
? I'm not picking up on whatever you mean lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
In law school we have classes on everything related to the "family sector" (divorce, inheritance, etc.). While reading some jurisprudence (cases that went to court), I read some stories about families that had very... let's say special circumstances. Divorce and inheritance cases can very easily become ugly (especially inheritance since some big family can have a lot of drama).
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah I'm not worth anything lol I have an apartment and we co-own a car. Since she's a woman, and I live in America, she'd get the car. Other than that I have no money lol, I def have no inheritance coming to me. I pretty much have nothing to take. She makes more money than me, presently as well.
Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
bgillisp
bgillisp
You mean the plugins in MV to make it an MMO. There is no such thing as MMO MV as an official product.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
Well, yes, but it still counts. I'm moving things over. ^^ So far, so good.
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
When I worked at a restaurant and had the free meal, after having a steak I felt pretty drowsy and sluggish the rest of the day.
cabfe
cabfe
What activity you have after a meal also has an effect.
If I play an action game, nothing happens. If I read, I doze about one hour after lunch.
Boring lectures would surely put me to sleep too :)
bgillisp
bgillisp
I remember I used to have history after lunch with a teacher who spoke in a monotone voice. It was lights out every time in that class for me.
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
The Stranger
The Stranger
They're only bad if used poorly. Tropes work, and people tend to enjoy them.
Reactions: Finnuval
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
E.g. When you watched too much Isekais and started to trash them because they are (mostly) the same generic sh1t that aren't actually bad on their own.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well it's not bad, but it is boring. As an academic work tho, it would be bad (music professors hate 1-4-5 lol).
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Reactions: Shaz
Lilly
Lilly
I'm sorry?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh just an over the top way of asking why you'd knowingly make a thread that invites people to ask for your help, when you can't say no. Seems a dangerous thread to make.
Lilly
Lilly
Well, I wanted to do it then, but I closed it and now they keep coming~!
I can't say no so I kinda did a lot of work last time...
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
hiddenone
hiddenone
@zachb Please do not use the status feed to ask support questions, as it's against the rules. Also, Human_Male hasn't been online in months, so it's unlikely he'd be able to help you. Make a thread asking your question instead.
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings