New profile posts

A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Too late. One case already confirmed in the US.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
*sees Lost Ember footage* now I have fat, cuddly wombats on the brain.
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Now QSprite will actually display my diagonal character sprites for idle/running/walking/jumping... Oh the things I do just so I can use the pretty graphics. :kaoswt:
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Moderator cloning is expensive, sometimes they have to cut corners but never want to admit it. So they wait till nobody is looking and order off of Amazon instead. Did you know mods come with free Prime? :LZSexcite:
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
Reactions: MechScapeZH
bgillisp
bgillisp
Musta improved, as they have been caught selling games where the .exe was missing a few years ago.
jkweath
jkweath
I suppose so. They had quite a list of suggestions for me too, mostly involving controller support. For example: they warned that if you unplug a controller while playing and plug it back in, the game won't recognize it. I didn't even know that. Nothing I can do about that, as far as I know.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Very good to know- thanks for posting this! Glad to see Steam cares about what it's selling.
Reactions: jkweath
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
cabfe
cabfe
That's your choice, though.
Prescott
Prescott
I'm EXCITED! :D
There are 3 larger cities and 3 smaller towns that are at the base of mountains.
I'm not parallaxing for this project though because the goal was to make it kind of look like an SNES Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest game.
Kes
Kes
Just how many towns does your game have? It seems like a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen the numbers.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
*agrees @Shaz * Be savage. Then record it for a YouTube video and put the Thug Life glasses/music on your face and meme it hard.
bgillisp
bgillisp
You remind them that they can't say F** this lawsuit or court date or fine or jail time?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
If you got proof (if that person uploads the game or shows his/her project on youtube it would be solid evidence) you can send it to a moderator and we'll take care of it.
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
samkfj
samkfj
Heard of this settlement? It needs your help, let me mark it on your map for you.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I brought you this woorden piece of junk so how about it? You gonna join me in a suïcide mission that'll take you all across the world now, right?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Perhaps we'll be able to find inspiration for our project on that suicide mission!
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
odd... I actually FINALLY found a plugin that actually let's you transform using YED Sideview Battler... but the catch is, it's reading the same note tags still... meaning if the transformation doesn't have the same frame setups, custom motions and looping... oof...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsideswiped