New profile posts

Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
Reactions: standardplayer
Poryg
Poryg
Okay, being able to see links embedded directly here was not what I expected... I'm still stuck in the previous format xD
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Reactions: MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
@FleshToDust Ah. ...Well, I'm out then, haha.
@The Mighty Palm It's not that difficult, honestly. All the new cards play off the rules that you already know.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
@The Mighty Palm Duel Links uses mostly old cards and mechanics so you'd feel right at home but they're slowly introducing new mechanics like those you mentioned. I don't like that and see it as them trying really hard to get old fans into the new stuff that people avoid on purpose. If you were curious about tuners and xyz though...
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Synchros are your white fusions and tuners are the polymerization card. Instead of combining specific monsters you combine stars and fuze a monster with the combined stars(1 2 star tuner and 4 star monster gets you a lv 6 synchro). As for xyz... You combine any 2 monsters of the same star lv(2 4 star monsters gets you a rank 4 xyz monster). I don't think xyz's are in Duel Links at the moment though.
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
... during the time when there was a world war 2. There was a man ...
Edit:
I do not endorse forum games
Reactions: tale
tale
tale
Neat! I didn't know it's possible to edit our own profile post now.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@TheoAllen haha not a game, it's a reference. I wanted to know if people would recognize it, it's from an old show (youtube's algorithm works in mysterious ways sometimes):
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
To be fair, this already happened, so you already heard it, so... know you know that song... unless you go back in time and kill your grandfather...
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Too late. One case already confirmed in the US.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
*sees Lost Ember footage* now I have fat, cuddly wombats on the brain.
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Now QSprite will actually display my diagonal character sprites for idle/running/walking/jumping... Oh the things I do just so I can use the pretty graphics. :kaoswt:
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Moderator cloning is expensive, sometimes they have to cut corners but never want to admit it. So they wait till nobody is looking and order off of Amazon instead. Did you know mods come with free Prime? :LZSexcite:
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
Reactions: MechScapeZH
bgillisp
bgillisp
Musta improved, as they have been caught selling games where the .exe was missing a few years ago.
jkweath
jkweath
I suppose so. They had quite a list of suggestions for me too, mostly involving controller support. For example: they warned that if you unplug a controller while playing and plug it back in, the game won't recognize it. I didn't even know that. Nothing I can do about that, as far as I know.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Very good to know- thanks for posting this! Glad to see Steam cares about what it's selling.
Reactions: jkweath
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
cabfe
cabfe
That's your choice, though.
Prescott
Prescott
I'm EXCITED! :D
There are 3 larger cities and 3 smaller towns that are at the base of mountains.
I'm not parallaxing for this project though because the goal was to make it kind of look like an SNES Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest game.
Kes
Kes
Just how many towns does your game have? It seems like a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen the numbers.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
*agrees @Shaz * Be savage. Then record it for a YouTube video and put the Thug Life glasses/music on your face and meme it hard.
bgillisp
bgillisp
You remind them that they can't say F** this lawsuit or court date or fine or jail time?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
If you got proof (if that person uploads the game or shows his/her project on youtube it would be solid evidence) you can send it to a moderator and we'll take care of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666