New profile posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
  • Haha
Reactions: The Stranger
The Stranger
The Stranger
LMAO! Nothing says innocent quite like jumping straight to threats of violence. xD 'I did nothing wrong! I'll f*ck you up, bruv!'
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol yeah, not gonna lie, he was huge. I'm glad he backed down. I've trained in a couple of martial arts, I'll tell you right now, a real dojo lets you know you aren't superman XD If he was untrained, I'm sure I'd have been fine. But I've been taught not to assume stuff like that, he easily had 8 inches and 20 extra pounds of straight muscle.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The first rule of fight club - don't participate in fight club if you don't have to. xD No matter your training, something can always go wrong, and that could wind up with you being seriously hurt or even dead.
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
People are ashamed to misspell English but they're fine if they misspell Bangla words. They think it's cool if you don't know Bangla (wtf) It's the only language in the entire world people gave their lives for! And I love it so much... This situation makes me so mad...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Well, it ain't even help that ppl get mad when you write with grammatical errors, so ...
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Well yeah. Whatever you write, make sure it's correct. But anyways, I don't wanna rant about my problems with people not respecting their own languages so imma shut up and sleep.
Okay... Embarking on the epic quest of sorting out my entire MTG collection... If you dont hear from me in a week I've prolly died in an avalanche of cards xD
Making progress on the pathfinding plugin:

That's a 1000x1000 grid (i.e. a map with 1 million tiles), finding a walkable path in ~1ms. Still have lots more testing to do with more complicated maps, but I'd say that's a pretty good start :kaopride:
It's good to be back making First Impression videos.
Reactions: Kneeshaw
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
And regarding your statement about harsh criticism. You're generalizing. The reality is, I've had several people thank me after giving them harsh criticism. That may not be how YOU want to receive criticism. But others appreciate it. I'll also say that these videos aren't just for the dev. They're made to provide examples of what some people may and may not like in RPG Maker games.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Like I said in my initial comment. If that's your thing go for it. I'm just here giving my opinion on your video.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
@FleshToDust Being "soft" is not necessarily a tried-and-true way of "getting others to listen to criticism". In fact, most of those who do evolve from criticisms, do it from any kind (as long as it is constructive), while those who do not evolve from it typically reject any type of criticisms whatsoever.
That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
Reactions: Kvothe
Kvothe
Kvothe
There is the neo-stoicism on modern days, minimalism. But in overall about this concepts, I tend to follow up the "idea" of the Tao, about building/finding my own path
Countyoungblood
Countyoungblood
Taoism and stoicism have great synergy. Im especially interested in the concept of wu wei it seems very compatible
Reactions: Kvothe
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Reactions: MechScapeZH
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
@The Mighty Palm Duel Links uses mostly old cards and mechanics so you'd feel right at home but they're slowly introducing new mechanics like those you mentioned. I don't like that and see it as them trying really hard to get old fans into the new stuff that people avoid on purpose. If you were curious about tuners and xyz though...
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Synchros are your white fusions and tuners are the polymerization card. Instead of combining specific monsters you combine stars and fuze a monster with the combined stars(1 2 star tuner and 4 star monster gets you a lv 6 synchro). As for xyz... You combine any 2 monsters of the same star lv(2 4 star monsters gets you a rank 4 xyz monster). I don't think xyz's are in Duel Links at the moment though.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@The Mighty Palm As said above, Duel Links is only up to the 5D's series, which I never watched... Its no really a problem not knowing how to play, the game has lots of tutorials and recently added a tips board :)
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
... during the time when there was a world war 2. There was a man ...
Edit:
I do not endorse forum games
Reactions: tale
tale
tale
Neat! I didn't know it's possible to edit our own profile post now.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@TheoAllen haha not a game, it's a reference. I wanted to know if people would recognize it, it's from an old show (youtube's algorithm works in mysterious ways sometimes):
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
To be fair, this already happened, so you already heard it, so... know you know that song... unless you go back in time and kill your grandfather...
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Too late. One case already confirmed in the US.
Reactions: Omige

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345