New profile posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
a_a
a_a
That's always a pain in the ass, good luck!
standardplayer
standardplayer
I don't know if it's still around, but at least like six or so months ago there was still a 'mistaken' link that Microsoft left around for free copies of Windows 10. It's how I got it on my current comp. This article says it's still active as of Jan 2020
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
  • Haha
Reactions: a_a
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
What drives me nuts is that I cant find anyone else having this sort of issue! Instead I get flooded with similarly worded, more common issues whenever I type my symptoms to try to find out what the heck is going on
cabfe
cabfe
That reminds me of when I'm looking for a specific issue, find the exact same problem in a forum post, but no one answered...
a_a
a_a
Hopefully this show doesn't get a season two, good luck!
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
  • Haha
Reactions: standardplayer
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
@cabfe I don't think that's quite what he meant, LOL.
@GoodSelf You don't. You must include it now. You have no choice in the matter. It is written in the feature-creep bible.
GoodSelf
GoodSelf
I'm in love with how it looks especially with the way my game functions. However, it does limit design somewhat do to passability issues, and it would require me to redesign some other mechanics. On top of that, I would only really use it because it looks awesome. It doesn't really add anything gameplay wise so yeah, I think I've decided to not include it. Perhaps I can use it for a smaller project, we'll see!
standardplayer
standardplayer
@GoodSelf it definitely is a plugin you'd want to have planned right from the start. If you had a lot done already, adding it can be tempting but just asking for trouble XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
richter_h
richter_h
Their claims are ridiculous at best, and without any legitimate facts they could bring onto the table, everything they say could be disregarded as either daydreaming or just mere meaningless babbles.

On behalf of all Sundanese people, I have to apologize to everyone concerned by this insane, out-of-mind mental debauchery. No, really, I've seen similar claims before and this one is just plain outright ridiculous.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@richter_h This isn't the first time a group has claimed ownership of the Sun? xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Just to make it absolutely clear - I do not tolerate any claim on MY star! Okay? Good. Best regards - Ra
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
  • Haha
Reactions: The Stranger
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Elliott404 Yeah, Twitch loves its double standards. People like her probably bring in quite a bit of money, so who cares about community standards and other such things. xD Isn't twitch a gaming site? Wasn't this one of the reasons why people got all bent out of shape over these random cam girls being there? I don't know, I don't really keep up to date with all the drama online.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer Handled you like a postal worker. That really tickled me. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger lol I wish I had camera evidence of it. Like when I would swing, he'd be so ready for it. He never even hit me. Flipped me twice, ended with a simple side-step and a trip. Then he freaking told on me!!! Lol and on the Twitch thing, at this point I think cam girls are their only real draw. Everyone else is/was on YT
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
People are ashamed to misspell English but they're fine if they misspell Bangla words. They think it's cool if you don't know Bangla (wtf) It's the only language in the entire world people gave their lives for! And I love it so much... This situation makes me so mad...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Well, it ain't even help that ppl get mad when you write with grammatical errors, so ...
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Well yeah. Whatever you write, make sure it's correct. But anyways, I don't wanna rant about my problems with people not respecting their own languages so imma shut up and sleep.
Okay... Embarking on the epic quest of sorting out my entire MTG collection... If you dont hear from me in a week I've prolly died in an avalanche of cards xD
Making progress on the pathfinding plugin:

That's a 1000x1000 grid (i.e. a map with 1 million tiles), finding a walkable path in ~1ms. Still have lots more testing to do with more complicated maps, but I'd say that's a pretty good start :kaopride:
It's good to be back making First Impression videos.
Reactions: Kneeshaw
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
And regarding your statement about harsh criticism. You're generalizing. The reality is, I've had several people thank me after giving them harsh criticism. That may not be how YOU want to receive criticism. But others appreciate it. I'll also say that these videos aren't just for the dev. They're made to provide examples of what some people may and may not like in RPG Maker games.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Like I said in my initial comment. If that's your thing go for it. I'm just here giving my opinion on your video.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
@FleshToDust Being "soft" is not necessarily a tried-and-true way of "getting others to listen to criticism". In fact, most of those who do evolve from criticisms, do it from any kind (as long as it is constructive), while those who do not evolve from it typically reject any type of criticisms whatsoever.
That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
Poryg
Poryg
Okay, being able to see links embedded directly here was not what I expected... I'm still stuck in the previous format xD
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
And here I thought u went away bcz you had a problem with the forum theme.
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, I seriously considered it for a while. But well, in the end the most important things were fixed and the forums are now usable again. They still look ugly, but at least they are functional.
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
Reactions: Kvothe
Kvothe
Kvothe
There is the neo-stoicism on modern days, minimalism. But in overall about this concepts, I tend to follow up the "idea" of the Tao, about building/finding my own path
Countyoungblood
Countyoungblood
Taoism and stoicism have great synergy. Im especially interested in the concept of wu wei it seems very compatible
Reactions: Kvothe

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HimitsuYuki