New profile posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
  • Haha
Reactions: standardplayer
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Worst thing I could think off is the driver brought you to a secluded forest and they turned out to be a serial killer / rapist...
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol we're not allowed to carry anything at all for self defense, and we have to operate a vehicle while passengers have free hands and often sit behind us. At least for taxis and rideshares, been WAY more cases of dangerous passengers than drivers, Plus passengers can freely make up allegations, and will win if driver has no vids. Passengers are way scarier XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ew I just status-jacked and projected. Sorry about that XD That actually would be super scary, if I were a passenger. I'm naturally suspicious anyway, so I'd be like 'No, or stop. Either no shortcut, or stop the vehicle, and I'm out"
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
Trying not to get too giddy over the illusion of progress here (I mean, there's real progress, but it seems like more than it is). It's (probably) going to take a heck of a lot longer to fill those maps with atmosphere, music, NPCs, shops, and just generally...gameplay.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
While I'm commenting on my own status like a jerk anyway, no I don't use Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads because it seems...too easy. I have grown used to the constraints of the grid, like one might get used to a prison cell or an abusive lover. Whenever I need to avoid "gridlock" (teehee) I use parallaxes & overlays like in the old days.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I hate Grid Free Doodads, it is so not at as good as it looks. "Hey, wanna map off the grid with my plugin that offers no tools for dealing with the consequences of mapping off the grid??" (I avoid Yanfly on MV when and where I can, nowadays). "Gridlock".... XD
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Mordridakon
Mordridakon
This is a test, if I can't manage to sit through one of the greatest traditional JRPGS released in recent memory, then how can I expect people to sit through mine :/
Windows i7
Windows i7
Persona 5 is another great JRPG released recently. If we're going by 2010s best JRPGs, you can count Persona 4 Golden in there too.
is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Wow, just gonna roast my update game like that? Brutal.
mlogan
mlogan
I wouldn’t think it has anything to do with the updates.
Shaz
Shaz
We were always boring. You just never noticed it until the forum update.
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
bgillisp
bgillisp
I've been that way all month, still starting at this word doc trying to come up with the $%@^& story.
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Shaz
Shaz
Sleep. You will wake at 2am with a solution, and either not be able to get back to sleep, or be so happy that you immediately go back to sleep, and then can't remember what it was when you wake up again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20