New profile posts

Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
What're you thinking of using it for? I ask because I thought I'd need it for my project, but I used a combination of free plugins to change my Battle UI without having to buy Luna Engine.

It probably will go on sale sooner or later, I'd reckon.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
And does it work well?
bgillisp
bgillisp
The Saturday method? Kinda. I usually set one goal for the session like one cutscene or the maps for one zone or something. For the little breaks, that's usually better for playtesting I've found.
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
Typically do this as well @MushroomCake28 except its an hour a day. I tried 30 minutes a day but felt like I wasn't really getting anything done. On the weekend, I set aside at least 2 hours a day for game work.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
When I have everything else done in a day (laundry, dishes, kids are taken care of, etc.), when I start doing something else to procrastinate or not work on my game/projects, I stop and ask myself "will this progress my game?"
So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.
This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
Reactions: voxie
KazukiT
KazukiT
Slow and steady win the race, besides you should worry about quality first and foremost.
Hudell
Hudell
Complete the story then go back and expand
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.
  • Sad
Reactions: Eliaquim
Yeseylon
Yeseylon
I've had the opposite problem- the settled ones tend to be quieter, the single ones bring home half the dayum bar at 2 am and break my shower.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Lovey dovey convos are the best! I love all the cutesy talk in relationships. Living with other people's noise, mess, etc is part and parcel of sharing a living space with them, and it's why I will never ever live with roommates.Why don't you buy some ear plugs?
Reactions: voxie
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
Kes
Kes
Probably. Though you would also have learned things by doing the stuff you were procrastinating about.
Yeseylon
Yeseylon
Laundry and dishes? lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16