New profile posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
Reactions: k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
I use Twitter. I also agree that Twitter's got a lot of buttholes. Don't sweat the temporary suspension.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Twitter has become a toxic, orwelian echo-chamber in recent years; as well as a den of rabid vipers ready and willing to try to ruin lives off of 20 year old jokes.

You're better off banned than not.
marsatche
marsatche
Some time for peaaace. Time to get a moosehead~
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Just right-click on them and choose 'Save As'
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
And if you're lost about how to use them in a project, you should create a thread to ask for help as profile posts aren't used to ask for help usually.
Reactions: mlogan
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Kovos_Datch
Kovos_Datch
I attempted something similar to that where when the player touches the leave map region, it flips a switch to clear the events. However, flipping the switch back is a whole other problem.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
you can use the erase event thing as well. That way whenever you re-enter the map the events will re-appear.
Kes
Kes
Status Updates is not the place to discuss Support questions. If you have a query please post in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
Reactions: k_mckenzie
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I 0% believe nobody in Gun Gale Online used the beam sword because it wasnt viable. And I -444% believe that it was secretly overpowered all along and only Gary Stu was able to recognize the potential.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
SAO is a hack, try Bofuri instead.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?
You ever have a great idea and then almost immediately discover someone else had the exact same idea?
One of the most easily missed things when making tileables, that grid, gotta mess them up so much that you can't see much of uniformity on them XDDD
have a coffee for a bad day they said
Say "json" incorrectly and nobody bats an eye. Say "gif" or "ketchup" incorrectly and everyone goes insane.
9 numbers, inside 4 arrays, inside 10 arrays, inside 10 *more* arrays... Are... Are the auto-tile programmers okay?
Orichalcum+
Orichalcum+
JavaScript:
//this is all for one 48*48 tile.

//index[0] && index[1] are x and y locations for the sprite frame.

//index[2] && index[3] are the x and y locations within a tile.

//index[4] && index[5] are the tile width and height.

var a = [48, 96,  0,  0, 24, 24, 2, 0, 0]

var b = [24, 96, 24,  0, 24, 24, 2, 0, 0]

var c = [48, 72,  0, 24, 24, 24, 2, 0, 0]

var d = [24, 72, 24, 24, 24, 24, 2, 0, 0]
Orichalcum+
Orichalcum+
idk what the last indexes are for yet.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Actually, auto-tiles, tile data (one that holds passability, bush, star tile, floor damage, region id), are fascinating. Or at least I think it is fascinating.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP